5 Reasons to Book Your Trip to the Fishing Capital of Kentucky
22 Jun 2023
If you’re not sure about visiting Cumberland County, here are 5 reasons to book your trip to the fishing capital of Kentucky:
- Several species of fish to choose from; like trout, muskie, and bass.
- A plethora of recreational activities
- Inspiration through local arts and culture
- Incredible natural landscapes within an hour radius
- Clean, clear water and healthy fish
Reasons to Book Your Trip to the Fishing Capital of Kentucky; Unparalleled Outdoor Recreation and More
Fish in Cumberland County are healthy, varied, and plentiful. Fish for trout in the Cumberland River, or fish for bass in Dale Hollow Lake. With national sites like Mammoth Cave a little over an hour away, the broader Cumberland area offers visitors a wealth of natural splendor. Enjoy one of our many local festivals or local restaurants, and converse with our friendly, warm residents. If you need any more reasons to book a trip to Cumberland County, click here.